Saturday, September 15, 2012

Me, Stubborn? Ewe Must be Kidding!


Sheep have a reputation for being stubborn!

"I'm not stubborn!"I"'m just independent!"



Sheep can be quite Obstinate at times, refusing to Budge!

Have EWE ever heard the song,"EWE Don't Own Me?"


At times, Sheep need to be "persuaded" to follow their Shepherd's instructions.
 
Is this Really necessary? I Promise to cooperate this time!



Fortunately for Sheep, they have a Shepherd who knows how to lead them. 

Are EWE sure EWE know where we going?

With tenderness & compassion, He restores the wayward Sheep.


The Sheep are again reminded of how safe it is in The Shepherd's care!


As EWE go through EWE-R day, surrender to HIS LEAD as you follow the path the Shepherd has put before EWE! 


"Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil; For YOU are with me;Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me." 
Psalm 23:4

No comments:

Post a Comment