Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Not At Home On The Range

 


Some sheep have a propensity to wander regardless of the good conditions they live in. 

" They call me the wanderer, they call me the wanderer..."

Independent, determined, & having superior knowledge, these sheep are on a mission. First, they are on a mission to find better food.

"I never liked eating what my mom put on my plate"




Next, they are on a mission to find more sophisticated play areas.



This looks like fun!  Oops, Baaa..d choice!



Finally, these sheep are on a mission to find new friends....sometimes"Big, Baaaad friends" which aren't the best companions.


Ewe are not seeing double...Halloween is just early this year!
 
They finally have reached the end of their proverbial rope & find
themselves "boxed-in" & entrapped by their foolish choices.

Please don't stare,I feel baaa.d enough!

Enjoy the freedom that the Shepherd offers today! Blessings!


"If the Son sets you free you shall be free indeed." John 8:36

2 comments:

  1. Love these pictures! Where do you find them?!? They are perfect for your blog posts. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mary! I,m so glad Ewe-r enjoying the blog! I find the pictures on Google Images after typing in my topic. Thanks for commenting & God Bless EWE!

      Delete