Monday, September 3, 2012

Time for a Haircut?

Sheep are notorious for picking up all sorts of tidbits in their wool as they travel the pasture each day.
I Can't do Anything With My Hair!


The Good Shepherd  notices these things and in His watchful, loving care, arranges for a haircut!


This Hurts Me More than it Hurts EWE!



This allows sheep to travel lighter! 
EWE are all  just Jealous! EWE know I Look Good!


Sheep are very "NEEDY" animals! They require a tremendous amount of "CARE", mostly under the watchful eye of their Shepherds!


I Feel Cooler,But do EWE think I Took off Too Much?



Allow the Good Shepherd to lead you to "Shear Delight" as Ewe graze in His pastures today!

The Lord is My Shepherd,  I shall not want. He maketh me lie down in green pastures. He restoreth my soul."
Psalm 23 :1-2

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Daniel, but I Think You're trying to "Pull the Wool over my Eyes!" Love You & God Bless!

      Delete
  2. I just love that you have this blog where I can go to get my "Daily Chuck Fix". We miss you around here...

    Blessings,
    Georgia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I Miss Ewe, Too! I'm so Glad EWE are Loving the Blog!Thanks for the Encouragement! I value all positive Comments from a Tech Whiz! God Bless EWE!

      Delete
  3. I love this!! Excited about your new venture! It helped me realize how much I miss my punning buddy... :-( Hope all is well with ewe and your flock--be sure to stop by and say "baaaaa" when your baaaaaack at school. Friday, right?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks So Much "Lamb Chop" for Your Kind Comments! Ewe are also missed very much & I'm not trying to "Pull the Wool Over Ewer Eyes" either! Looking forward to Friday & Keep Commenting as the Lord Leads! God Bless EWE!

      Delete