Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Sheep Talk!


Do Ewe ever wonder what sheep would talk about if they could speak our language. Let's attempt to construct this scenario on a typical farm. Follow the captions to discover what's on their mind. Hopefully, this won't turn into a "Baa...d " idea !

"Mommy, is it time to eat yet?" "I'm starving!"
"Life on this farm in Iceland couldn't be better, warmer, but not better!"
Sheep are gregarious animals which make them easier to care for. Most sheep like grazing with other sheep & do recognize familiar faces. They probably discuss what's most important to them while they gather. I'm convinced that food, shelter, living conditions, & the kids are all fair game for their talks!

"The Shepherd gives us food!" "This lush pasture is delicious!"
"We attribute our healthy look to our loving Shepherd!"
The Shepherd's job is to meet the sheep's basic needs, so that they can relax & maybe even become playful! The Shepherd loves seeing happy sheep.

"Even though I'm 'Different', I feel 'Accepted' by the flock & by the Shepherd!"

"Anyone up for a Snow Cone?" "Oh, how I love playing in the snow!"
"I take my 'Hat' off to the Shepherd!" "He even cares about my 'Head' cold!"
"As Ewe can see from my outfit, I'm 'well-groomed' by the Shepherd!"

 Sheep are very nervous animals & are startled by the least little sounds. Their excellent hearing is always alert to the danger that may lurk in their fearful worlds. The Shepherd is the only calming influence in their lives! When He is present, their contentment & security is restored!
"Harriet, don't Ewe feel safer with the Shepherd here?" "Ewe bet I do!"

"I got put in the 'PEN' for biting!" "I know I deserved it!" "Can't wait to get out!"
"If it wasn't for that Shepherd, I would 've had myself a delicious lunch!"

Sheep under the thoughtful care of a responsible Shepherd find a peace & freedom unmatched  anywhere on the planet! This new freedom  enables them to raise their kids in an environment that has a bright future & many rewards! 


"I love my new home!" "Thanks Mom, for loving me!"
"Growing up on the farm is Great!" "We all have each other & the Good Shepherd!"

Sheep might say the craziest things, if only they could talk! They have a great life under the awesome care of the Good Shepherd!

"Ewe have to Believe!" "The Shepherd is the Best!"
As Ewe graze in Ewer pastures today, it's comforting to know that the Good Shepherd is providing excellent care for Ewe!


"Surely goodness & mercy will follow me all the days of my life, & I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever." Ps.23:6


No comments:

Post a Comment